Updated: Feb 14, 2022
I have been making classic zucchini bread for years and thought, why not experiment a bit with the flavors. This Pumpkin zucchini bread it my absolute favorite. With that familiar zucchini bread taste with a pop of pumpkin it is amazing. This will fill your house with a warm and sweet aroma. Makes a perfect addition to a thanksgiving dinner or for just about any time of year. Give it a try and let me know what you think. Do you have a flavor variation you want me to try out? Let me know by leaving me comment.
Check out my classic zucchini bread recipe for TIPS AND TRICKS
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
2 Loaf pans, parchment paper, large bowl, stand mixer, spatula, measuring utensils, cooling rack, and a cheese grater or food processor for grating zucchini.
3 large eggs
1 cup granular sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup unsalted melted butter ( or vegetable oil)
1 tbsp vanilla
3 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 cup shredded zucchini
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Prepare 2 loaf pans and line with parchment paper
- Using your whisk attachment, whip eggs until frothy then add sugar until combined.
- Add pumpkin, butter and vanilla to the egg mixture.
- Combine dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Gradually add mixed dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and combine.
- Add zucchini and 1 cup of chocolate chips until combined.
- Pour into your lined loaf pans and bake for 45 to 50 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in the loaf pans for 10 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
Whether it's Sweet or Savoury, let it be made with love.