Updated: Feb 13, 2022
These peanut butter cookies are so much better then the recipe on the back of your peanut butter container. Fluffy, crispy and chewy, delicious to the last crumb. At my house, as soon as the kids here the mixer going they come running wanting to know what's coming out of the oven next. My oldest 2 love peanut butter. They eat it straight on a spoon or as dip with there fruit, so naturally they would also love it in cookie form. Feel free to add peanuts or chocolate chips to shake things up a bit.
1 cup butter
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1 1/2 tbsp oil
1 1/2 tbsp water
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup granular sugar
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Whip butter and peanut butter together until fluffy. Add remaining wet ingredients until combined.
- Add sugar to the wet ingredients.
- Mix together flour and baking soda in a separate bowl. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients just until combined.
- Shape into a ball and place on a baking sheet. (Add lines using a fork if desired)
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes depending on the size you shaped your cookies.
- Once browned remove from cookie sheet and place on a cooling rack.
Check out the full video on my you tube channel "Sweet and Savoury @hollysrecipes22" and follow me on my other social links which can be found on the top of the home page.
Whether it's Sweet or Savoury, let it be made with love.