I made this sauce to be paired with my "Easy Fresh Pasta" recipe. Topped with butter garlic shrimp and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, I felt like I was dining at a fancy restaurant, except it was piping hot and didn't sit under a heat lamp. This sauce is super easy to make and you can adjust the seasonings as you desire to make it your own. Even better, make fresh pasta to go with it and you wont be disappointed. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did.
For The Sauce
- 2 Onions diced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup half and half cream
- 1 tbsp chicken stock powder
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
For The Shrimp
- 4 - 6 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- pinch salt and pepper
- 2 Cups cleaned and deveined raw shrimp
- Sauté onions in butter, then add 2 minced garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add Mushroom soup, spaghetti sauce, chicken stock powder, salt, pepper, parsley, and basil. Simmer together for 15 minutes.
- Add half and half cream and bring up to a low simmer.
- Cook your noodles aldonate and strain. BUTTER GARLIC SHRIMP - Meanwhile, in another pan, sauté your cleaned and de- veined shrimp in 4 to 6 tbsp butter, adding in parmesan cheese, pinch of salt and pepper and minced garlic. Cook together Just until shrimp are curled up and pink. Approximately 2 min. Then remove from the heat and set aside. - Add your aldonate noodles to the sauce. Plates your pasta coated in the sauce and top it with your cooked shrimp and a drizzle of garlic butter.
- Add some shredded cheese of parmesan if desired. - Enjoy!
Check out my recipe for "Easy Fresh Pasta" which pairs perfectly with this sauce:
Whether it's Sweet or Savoury, let it be made with love!